- Are you interested in starting your career with a deep tech company working with leading Aerospace and Defence companies like Airbus, GKN, BAE Systems etc.?
- Are you interested in decarbonising manufacturing industry using innovative AI technology?
- Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable technology in a team environment?
If the above questions excite you then please continue reading!
At Intellium AI, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build solutions that our customers desperately want to successfully adopt AI within their businesses. We have built an Enterprise AI platform to give our customers the power of AI irrespective of their skill background.
As a Data Scientist you will have an opportunity to shape our AI products as well as lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smartness will contribute to solving some of the most complex industrial challenges.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop supervised and unsupervised machine learning models, for example XGBoost, KNN etc.
- Develop deep learning models using Neural Networks e.g. Auto Encoders, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Federated Learning etc.
- Develop Explainable AI modules to present machine learning results to end users
- Implement optimisation algorithms, using the trained machine learning (surrogate) models
- Develop uncertainty quantification modules to highlight uncertainty in model prediction
- Implement cutting edge AI algorithms from published scientific documents
- Write technical articles/blogs on industrial use cases.
- Master’s in data science with background in Mechanical/Industrial/Aeronautical Engineering
- Mastery in Python programming language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic working experience/knowledge in Unix/Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of containerised applications, for example Docker
- Basic knowledge of GPU based highly parallel software development
- Minimum 1 yr industry experience of applying AI in manufacturing environment